November 10th, 2022
"I/We would like to acknowledge that we are in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaw people. The Treaties of Peace and Friendship cover this territory.”
- There will be a yearbook meeting today in the art room at lunch.
- Congratulataions to the Girls volleyball team on their wins last night. They will be moving onto regionals next week. Way to go Girls!
- Jr/Sr break will be at 10:10 today. An announcement will be made to dismissal ata his time.
- Grad meeting at lunch in Mrs. Henley's room.
- Students are asked to check the lost and found for items that may belong to them. This is located beside the SchoolPlus office.
- There is a pair of glasses and a watch in the lost and found, owner may claim at the office.